CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ed's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Josh & Dad night at the races


This is one for the books....Josh & I went to the Magic Valley Speedway https://www.magicvalleyspeedway.com/ on Friday the 3rd of July for free night of racing thanks to Pepsi, each year they give me & anybody who sells Pepsi 2 free tickets to the Pepsi 125 which got rained out June 6th. I was having second thoughts about taking him because he is autistic & the loud motors scare him. But he did AWESOME! My phone went dead shortly after taking this picture of him....(which is the reason why their are not more) it started to rain....AGAIN.....but luckily it was short lived & they were able to get the track dried off & racing resumed. It was another memorable event I will not soon forget!

0 comments: