CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ed's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Friends

I made some new friends this weekend. Dave & Ali Cross came up here from Salt Lake City to visit my wife & myself. I had met Ali once before but I had never met or talked to David. He is quiet like I am so we did not do much talking at first...but as the time wore on both of our shyness gave way to things we have in common like guns & hunting...neither of us is a "great white" hunter so we had fun looking over my collection of guns ranging from my shotguns to my XP-100. They have 2 awesome kids too....Josh became instant friends for life with them...they were outside most of the day looking for rocks for souvenirs to take back home with them & for Josh to take to school cause they are studying them in school.

2 comments:

Christine said...

We did have fun, didn't we? Love having them down and so glad you and DAvid it it off.

ali cross said...

Hey Ed! Thanks for the sweet words. We LOVED coming up ~ every one of us had a great time.

Thanks for letting us stay for the day, sharing your home, food, time and friendship.

We are so happy to know you!